Primavera Immortelle Bio Organic Essential Oil (France) - 5 ml
Essential Oils are extremely fragrant substances stored in the flowers, leaves, stems and roots of plants. Plants rely on these scents to attract insects and resist harmful micro-organisms.
They are used as follows:
- In the bath - 2 to 3 drops blended with a natural emulsifier and added to warm, running water
- Blended with a Base Oil for body, massage or bathing oil
- Steam inhalation - warm, moist Essential Oil-infused air inhaled to directly affect the mood and respiratory system
- In a fountain, burner or diffuser for room Aromatherapy
Warm, herbal, sweet, honey-like Immortelle is stimulating, relaxing, restful for the mind and helps to access the subconscious. It is used in a diffuser for natural perfumes with a herbal note and also for body care (together with Rose and Lavender). Often used for bruises, wounds, infections, weakness, colds, flues, coughs and eczema.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Martina Gebhardt Happy Aging Cleanser - 150 ml
19.90 € * 1.5 100 ml | 13.27 € /100 ml To cart
Primavera Neroli Bio-Demeter - 1 ml
29.90 € * 0.01 100 ml | 2,990.00 € /100 ml To cart
Primavera Frankincense Arabian (Ethiopia) - 5 ml
10.90 € * 0.05 100 ml | 218.00 € /100 ml To cart
Primavera life Juniper Bio 5 ml
11.90 € * 0.05 100 ml | 238.00 € /100 ml To cart
Michael Droste-Laux pH Basic Gemstone Bath - 1600 g
42.95 € * 1.6 Kg | 26.84 € /Kg To cart
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.