Maharishi Ayurveda Tea Vata (Controlled Bio) - 15 Tee bags
Create a zone of inner calm
A few sips of Vata Tea will help your whirling mind settle down and your body relax. Whether at work, at home, or on the road, sweet soothing Vata Tea can help you stay calm and alert.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying Vata.
- Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas). Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial in reducing bloating and intestinal gas.
- Ginger is a zesty spice useful in aiding digestion, enhancing appetite, and pacifying stomach disorders.
- In ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and to pacify stomach disorders.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Primavera Multi-Purpose Face Oil Neroli Cassis - 30 ml
18.00 € * 0.3 100 ml | 60.00 € /100 ml To cart
Primavera Bodylotion Ginger Lime - 200 ml
17.00 € * 2 100 ml | 8.50 € /100 ml To cart
Primavera Moisturizing Cream Cleanser Neroli Cassis - 100 ml
15.00 € * 1 100 ml | 15.00 € /100 ml To cart
Logona Baby Cream Calendula - 100 ml
8.95 € * 1 100 ml | 8.95 € /100 ml To cart
Sante Herbal Hair Color Black - 100 g
6.95 € * 1 100 g | 6.95 € /100 g To cart
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.